The Biolocity team releases an annual request for proposal to fund university biomedical innovations. The application process is multi-staged and if selected to continue through the full cycle, applicants will prepare a proposal with commercialization milestones, a corresponding budget, and present two pitch presentations to the Biolocity Oversight Committee.
- Schedule a meeting with the Biolocity team to discuss project potential
- Invitation to submit pre-proposal application
- Invitation to present a mini (5 minute) pitch to the Biolocity Oversight Committee
- Invitation to submit full proposal application
- Invitation to present a full (10 minute) pitch to the Biolocity Oversight Committee
Funding Cycle Timeline
Technologies are evaluated based on the probability of future commercial success and the following criteria:
- Validity of unmet clinical need
- Competitive landscape
- Current and future market dynamics
- Strength and nature of intellectual property
- Addressability of regulatory risk
- Nature of reimbursement landscape
- High probability of attracting follow-on funding within 2-3 years of receiving an award
Email Biolocity@nullgatech.edu with any questions regarding the application process.