Our funding cycle is currently open. Consultation meetings are available through December 20, 2019.
The Biolocity team releases an annual request for proposal to fund university biomedical innovations. The application process is multi-staged and if selected to continue through the full cycle, applicants will prepare a proposal with commercialization milestones, a corresponding budget, and present two pitch presentations to the Biolocity Oversight Committee.
- Schedule a meeting with the Biolocity team to discuss project potential
- Invitation to submit pre-proposal application
- Invitation to present a mini (5 minute) pitch to the Biolocity Oversight Committee
- Invitation to submit full proposal application
- Invitation to present a full (10 minute) pitch to the Biolocity Oversight Committee
Funding Cycle Timeline
Technologies are evaluated based on the probability of future commercial success and the following criteria:
- Validity of unmet clinical need
- Competitive landscape
- Current and future market dynamics
- Strength and nature of intellectual property
- Addressability of regulatory risk
- Nature of reimbursement landscape
- High probability of attracting follow-on funding within 2-3 years of receiving an award
Email Biolocity@nullgatech.edu with any questions regarding the application process.