What is BARDA DRIVe?
DRIVe accelerates the development of new innovations and approaches that solve health security challenges and protect Americans from health security threats. Below are the current areas of interest for funding and partnership in the EZ-BAA.
Current areas of interest for EZ-BAA applications:
- Early Notification to Act, Control and Treat (ENACT) aims to provide actionable health information to individuals and medical care providers in early stages of an infection, ideally before noticeable symptoms.
- Solving Sepsis: innovative technological approaches to empower both the patient and the healthcare provider.
- ReDIRECT (Repurposing Drugs In Response to Chemical Threats) aims to repurpose commonly available therapeutics that can treat the symptoms associated with chemical agent exposure.
- Beyond the Needle (Alternative Routes of Administration for Vaccines) to make vaccinations easier to administer and more widely available.
- ImmuneChip+ (Advanced Microphysiological Immune Tissue Platforms)
Up to $749,000 in funding is available per technology with a required 30% cost share. Solicitation Details Here
The Biolocity team can assist potential applicants in submitting a robust and on-target proposal. If you are interested in learning how we can help with your submission, please request a technology review meeting.