What is BARDA DRIVe?
BARDA Funding Opportunities
The Biolocity team can assist potential applicants in submitting a robust and on-target proposal. If you are interested in learning how we can help with your submission, please request a technology review meeting.
The EZ-BAA supports research and development of technologies related to the below areas of interest. Up to $749,000 in funding is available per technology with a required 30% cost share.
Current areas of interest for EZ-BAA applications:
- AOI #1: ENACT (Early Notification to ACT, Control, and Treat)
- AOI #2: Infection and Severity & Solving Sepsis
- AOI #4.1-D: Remote Patient Monitoring/Remote Diagnostic Tools
- AOI #5: ReDIRECT (Repurposing Drugs In Response to Chemical Threats)
- Accepting submissions through January 31, 2021
- AOI #6: Beyond the Needle (Alternative Routes of Administration for Vaccines)